I am a grateful person. I am married to an amazing girl named Amy. We love enjoying life together with our two children, family, and friends.
For the last ten years I have been serving at Bloomingdale Church as the Lead Youth Pastor and Communications Director. It has been both challenging and satisfying. I also completed my second master’s degree at Wheaton College (Educational Ministries, Counseling).
I enjoy exploring and finding adventures in nature with my wife and kids, creating on a Mac, hiking and jogging, learning, traveling, shopping at Sam’s Club, and experiencing as much of life as I can.
- email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- facebook | facebook.com/danielriem
- twitter | @danielriem
- linked in | linkedin.com/danielriem
focus | futuristic | belief | activator | learner | achiever | developer | discipline | significance
- Interviewed on Wheaton College Radio [WETN FM88.1] on January 13, 2010.
- Featured in Chicago Tribune Local [December 24, 2009]
- Invited by Israeli CMA Field team to shoot video for their promotion and archives 
- Attended Internet Ministry Professionals conference 
- Attended National Religious Broadcaster convention [2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013]